The labor market configuration is changing each and every time. One of the major disrupting trends in near memory has been the progress away from developed countries. For example in the USA, the share of manufacturing jobs as a percentage of total employment dropped from 38% in 1950s to just 8% today. So far the economy and society as a whole has coped with this wonderful change remarkably well, in the face of some severe pockets of inadequate local adjustments creating the so called “Rust Belt” in the USA and its equivalents in the UK, Belgium, Sweden or the Czech Republic to name a few.
The menace backdrop has stirred extremely beyond programmers trying to illustrate off their unequal coding skills to their peers. fresh cybercriminals decide worth over spectacle and occupy a variety of aggression methodologies to infringe network security. They leverage the most cutting-edge tech to launch swifter, extra powerful, and extremely sophisticated attacks. With advanced technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence now being integrated into cyber attack methodologies, security experts believe that 2018 could be the year that witnesses the first wave of attacks with true AI capabilities.
Today the use of (Narrow) AI system which carry out distinct tasks is enabling computerization of more and more task than ever. We are seeing an increase in the use of autonomous radiologists, accountants, lawyers, sports reporters, customer support staff, analysts and managers, to name a few. Empowerment of individuals who are able to take advantages and factual services. Therefore and content reorganize and AI Product with generation and effectively all refer and complete paradigm with all enterprise adjusting in different areas and functionalities. If any director can suggest the fusion and the retire and turning power point and all general because we design allexpertise.Current Trends
- Shortening of supply chains, i.e. bringing production closer to end-users due to automation and new technologies such as 3D printing.
- Automation of not only tasks on the production line in manufacturing plants, but increasingly automation of less structured activities and back office tasks.
- Increasing power of large (globally) dominant companies which are able to commercially deploy new technologies at scale; accompanied (and reinforced) by a “talent drain” from other areas or sectors. (For example, it has recently been reported that the GCHQ, one of Britain’s leading intelligence agencies, is having trouble recruiting staff because Google and Facebook can pay more.)
- Empowerment of individuals who are able to take advantage of available technology and build new business models. This trend may increase as technology becomes cheaper and more widespread (democratization of technology). However, it seems reasonable to expect that not all humans will be able to take advantage of the technology to the same extent.
- Sharing economy / collaborative consumption — AI will increase efficiency of digital platforms and marketplaces which facilitate direct peer-to-peer transactions and may also increase effectiveness of services provided.
- Continuing rise of “gig economy,” as digital working becomes the norm, partially dissolving a strong bond between employees and employers. However, gig-workers will be continuously displaced by AI gig-workers (AI-gig- bots).